This role provides the opportunity for an experienced employee benefits account consultant to immediately impact our customer-base and contribute to our company’s success. While directly managing several key accounts, this job also offers the unique opportunity to manage CBG’s service staff.
If you are interested in applying, please click here and fill out our inquiry form.
Below is an overview of some of the key job responsibilities:
Employee Benefits Account Management
- Complete management of a book of business featuring large group accounts with a mix of fully-insured and self-insured clients
- Maintaining up-to-date client files and renewal proposals; distributing pertinent compliance materials.
Managing our Account Service Department
- Overseeing and managing our team of Account and Customer Service representatives
- Developing and leading staff-building and training initiatives
- Providing coaching and feedback to team members, including formal corrective action
- Setting priorities for task completion and performance goals; conducting annual performance reviews
- Identifying process improvements to streamline workflow and accuracy
This position will report to the President of CBG Benefits and will interact with our sales consultants and operations department.
Applying for this Position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here to fill out our inquiry form >>