At CBG Benefits, we are proud to have the opportunity to support our local communities throughout the year. Our employees are always willing to volunteer their time and energy to support a variety of causes.
Here are just a few of the recent community events that we have been able to support:
- Community Wellness Events: We recently sponsored and participated in the Motif #1 Day 5K event, to promote community wellness and prevent childhood obesity.
- Cancer Screening and Education: We helped sponsor a Mammography van to make it easier for busy employees to access cancer educational resources, cancer screening opportunities, and more
- Community Health Center Events: We recently helped sponsor the Art of Health Care Celebration in East Boston, Massachusetts.
- Health Fairs: We are proud to support local health fairs throughout the year with financial and educational resources.
- Non-Profit Support: Because our company chooses to lease commercial real estate in a building owned by Cummings Foundation, our rent helps to support hundreds of worthy local causes. The Foundation has donated more than $100 million to Greater Boston nonprofits alone.
- Youth Sports: We are a proud sponsor of many local youth sports organizations, including the Sachem Youth Baseball/Softball Association in Winchester, Massachusetts, Reading Memorial High School in Massachusetts, and many others.
These are just a few of the ways that CBG Benefits and its employees strive to give back to the community.
For more information on how we may be able to participate in your event, please contact our team.