As an employee benefits brokerage firm, we take an active role in helping our clients define and execute their benefits communication strategy. This often involves establishing:
- Which topics should be addressed
- When the communications should occur
- What channels and formats should be used to distribute information
As part of that effort, we are pleased to announce the release of two new infographics that our clients may utilize. Both of these items deal with a topic that is critical to many employees — rising health care costs. We encourage all clients to log-in to the CBGconnect portal to download, co-brand, and distribute these infographics.
Here is an overview of these new benefits communication pieces:
- Infographic: Why Are Health Care Costs Rising?: This infographic highlights a number of cost-drivers, including regulations and increased utilization. But it also lists seven additional health care cost drivers that employees may be able to address via their own actions. This includes reviewing care settings, health plan selection, prescription drug options, and more.
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Cut Your Health Care Costs: This infographic provides five suggestions for employees that may help them lower their health care costs. It discusses the importance of using in-network providers, practicing prevention, and more.
We hope that you find these materials helpful as you seek to educate and empower your employees to become better health care consumers.
Downloading The New Infographics
All clients may login to the CBGconnect portal to download the co-brandable versions of these infographics.
If you need help retrieving your login information, or if you would like to receive the infographics via email, please contact our team at 781-759-1222 or send an email to info@CBGBenefits.com.