Event Information: CBG Benefits Seminar
CBG Benefits will be hosting a very special event to help your company understand the impact of health care reform.
Please join us on Thursday, March 21st 2013 as we present a seminar with the theme “Health Care Reform: Compliance Matters“.
During this event, our keynote speakers — Tom Greene and Patricia Moran of Mintz Levin — will help you to clearly understand what steps you need to take now and in the future to stay in compliance with health care reform.
To reserve your spot for this very important event, simply fill out the form below.
Tom Greene and Patricia Moran of Mintz Levin will be the keynote speakers at this seminar. Here is an overview what their presentation will cover:
Title: Are You Ready For 2014? What You Need to Know About Health Care Reform’s Employer Responsibilities
Description: The keynote will focus on compliance with the new employer “pay or play” mandate, including:
- Determining which employers are subject to the mandate
- Identifying “full time” employees entitled to coverage
- Applying waiting periods
- Calculating and paying penalties
Our speakers will also discuss the comparative effectiveness research fees, including who must pay and when, along with providing overview of how Employee Wellness Programs are impacted by health care reform.
- There is no charge to attend this event
- We will have great raffle prizes, including floor seats for the Boston Celtics!
- Each person attending from your company should register separately
- Please join us at 8 AM for networking, coffee, juice, and pastries
- The presentations will start at 8:30 AM
- Parking is free… and there’s plenty of it!
Share This Event
We encourage you to share the news about this event with your colleagues!
Please free to utilize the easy-to-use links below: