CBG Benefits is committed to helping its clients meet the growing demand for voluntary benefits at the worksite.
Whether this includes identifying and finding the right products, developing an employee communication plan, performing onsite education, and selecting the right, proven carrier, we will ensure that the Voluntary Benefits provided by your company meet the needs of the entire organization.
Key Advantages of Voluntary Worksite Solutions
Here are a few key advantages of Voluntary Worksite solutions:
- Allows flexibility for employees to decide how to spend their discretionary income on additional products and services that fit their needs
- Voluntary benefits are convenient and appealing to a growing segment of many employee populations
- As more and more employers are shifting healthcare costs to employees, voluntary benefits can help to “fill-in-the-gaps” to meet employee needs throughout the year
- Competition for high-quality employees is tight; creative, good benefits are key in recruiting and retention
- Advancements in technology, including in online Open Enrollment systems, has made it easier than ever to boost participation in these solutions
How We Can Help Your Organization
CBG Benefits recognizes the growing need for voluntary benefits. We have a dedicated team and superior resources that will enable your company to maximize the value of these solutions.
Selecting the Right Benefits:
We have helped many companies successfully introduce voluntary programs such as life, disability, long-term care, dental, mini-med policies, cancer or critical illness coverage, accident policies, home and auto coverages, and more. In addition, many of our clients have also added discounted non-insurance products such as discounted legal services, pet insurance, identity theft protection, Section 529 savings plans, adoption benefits, educational assistance, etc. to meet the needs of their employees.
Saving You Time and Money:
Along with selecting and implementing the right carrier and benefits, we will help coordinate the face-to-face meetings that are often critical to enrollment success. In addition, we will utilize our full-suite of communication and technology based solutions to improve employee communications and boost enrollment totals.
For more information about our Worksite Solutions, please contact CBG Benefits at 877-332-6387 or at info@CBGBenefits.com.