We believe that employee communication is paramount to the success of Employee Benefits and HR programs.
From Total Compensation Statements and Online Portals, to employee surveys and open enrollment kits, to video presentations and more, we provide world-class communications services to all of our clients.
CBG Benefits offers company-wide and employee-specific web portals to our clients.
These portals provide workflow efficiency improvements and process enhancements that positively impact the bottom line.
- For employers: Our tools provide comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide.
- For employees: Our employee-facing portals can be used as both an company intranet and an employee benefits resource. They provide 24-hour access to company and benefits information from any computer with Internet access.
Employee surveys are a great way to help you make your benefits program more competitive.
They enable you to gauge employee attitudes, perceptions, and their understanding of your benefits package.
Our survey services allow you to use pre-built templates or create your own questions to ensure that you gather the exact information you need to boost your program. We can help you design, distribute and analyze the results of any surveys that you may execute.
CBG Benefits regularly distributes newsletters covering the latest trends and issues in the worlds of Employee Benefits and Human Resources.
We also provide our clients with newsletters that they can send out to their own employees regarding topics such as wellness and finance.
Today, online video is proving to be one of the most effective ways to communicate one’s message. We help our clients produce and share video presentations for items such as:
- Open Enrollment Periods: Educating employees about plan changes
- Utilizing Employee Portals: Training videos on how to access and get the most out of their online resource
- General Corporate Communications: Simplifying complex laws to help employees understand how they’re impacted
Total Compensation Statements
There truly are many employer contributions to the employee benefits package that are generally not known or discussed frequently.
CBG Benefits enables its clients to easily produce statements that can educate employees, while also improving satisfaction and retention.
We also host webinars that address a full range of HR topics, including Health Care Reform, diversity and employee screening, training methodologies, incentive programs and more.
To sign up for additional information on our future webinars, please fill out the Contact Form today.