At CBG Benefits, we offer a full-suite of services that enable emerging companies to focus on growing their business while we help them solve their needs regarding employee benefits and Human Resources.
Why should an emerging company choose CBG Benefits as a partner? Here are a few of the key reasons:
- Experienced, Full-Service Employee Benefits Brokerage Firm
CBG Benefits combines extensive experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. Since 1999, we have helped many companies in industries such as BioTech and Life Sciences, High-Tech, and more to achieve their goals. To ensure that our clients can focus on the tasks that will grow their business, we truly act as an extension of their Human Resources department. As a full-service employee benefits brokerage firm, we solve their needs in areas such as:
- Employee Benefits
- HR Communications
- Payroll and HRIS solutions
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- Agile, Forward-Thinking Approach Delivers Results
As an independent firm, our agile and forward-thinking approach ensures that our clients receive the dedicated support and solutions they need to achieve their goals.
We have successfully implemented many technology-driven solutions in areas of the cloud, mobile, and social media. These tools have helped our clients achieve their goals regarding:
- Employee Engagement
- Recruiting and Retention
- Benefits Education and Enrollment
- Corporate Communications
- Delivering the Right Services at the Right Time
As emerging companies plan for their next stage of growth, it’s critical that they have partners that can provide them the guidance and solutions they need to meet any financial and operational challenges.
At CBG Benefits, we have proven to deliver the right services at the right time to our clients each step of the way. This includes items such as:
- Plans to control health care costs and promote healthy work environments
- Analysis and strategies built upon claims data and carrier relationships
- Introduction to alternative funding options
- Multi-channel employee communication efforts
If you have any questions or if you would like to learn more, please call CBG Benefits at 877-332-6387 or leave a message via our contact form.