Steve Costello, Principal and Co-Founder of CBG Benefits, was featured in a recent edition of the Boston Business Journal.
In the article, Steve had the opportunity to share insight regarding the question “What advice would you give to a budding entrepreneur?“
How CBG Benefits Supports Emerging Companies
When it comes to Human Resources and employee benefits, we recognize that spending too much time on administrative tasks can be frustrating for startups and other emerging companies. It can also distract them from what they truly need to focus on — growing their business.
As a result, we pride ourselves on truly being an extension of the HR department. No matter what stage your company may be at, we act as a partner in helping you find solutions in areas such as:
- Quoting, selecting, and implementing employee benefit plans
- Analyzing, recommending, and integrating payroll and HRIS solutions
- Developing a streamlined process for onboarding new hires
- Mapping out compliance requirements and responsibilities for the year
- Strategically planning for and coordinating open enrollment
- Providing employee communication tools (intranet, emails, video presentations, benefit guides, and more)
- Identifying programs that can build culture, improve wellness, and boost employee recruitment and retention efforts
You may also contact us directly at 877-332-6387 or leave a message via our online contact form.