As companies look for ways to improve their recruiting and retention efforts, one essential area to focus on is developing a strong employee value proposition.
Chris Costello, Principal and co-Founder of CBG Benefits, recently shared tips and guidance about that topic in a recent article from SHRM.
The article, entitled “Finding an Effective Employee Value Proposition“, focuses on areas such as:
- What contributes to a successful employee value proposition
- How to identify what employees value
- Identifying items other than money that provide value
- Keeping the employee value proposition current and aligned with the company’s focus
- Using concept testing and accountability measures