On October 9th, CBG Benefits will have the exciting privilege of speaking at the 2014 Annual Conference of the Northeast Human Resources Association (NEHRA).
The title of the presentation that will be delivered is “It’s a Mobile World: How Smartphones and Tablets Impact your HR Efforts“.
This presentation will be delivered by Chris Costello, Principal and Founder of CBG Benefits, and myself.
- Date: October 9th, 2014
- Time: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: DCU Center, Worcester, MA
- Event: NEHRA 2014 Annual Conference
As the number of smartphone and tablet owners continues to increase, there is no doubt that mobile devices are changing the way people communicate and consume information. This shift is certainly having an impact on HR Directors as they seek to improve how they communicate with employees as well as how they manage the influx of devices brought into the workplace.
During this session, we will provide practical guidelines and strategies to help companies adapt to the growing mobile world.
- Best practices for developing a policy that covers mobile devices that are brought into work from home
- Utilizing mobile technology such as mobile websites & portals, surveys, emails, and text-messages to effectively communicate with employees
- How mobile apps for smartphones and tablets can be used for Wellness Programs
- The impact of mobile on your recruiting efforts
- Dealing with overtime concerns regarding employees that utilize mobile devices to work after-hours.
We Hope to See You There
We look forward to being part of the NEHRA conference this year!
The entire conference agenda is filled with timely topics that will help HR and Benefits professionals stay on top of trends, analyze best practices, and identify strategies that will help them succeed going forward.
We look forward to seeing you there!
P.S. If you’d like to meet up for coffee at the conference, please send us an email today!