Would you like to increase the choices available to employees in your benefits program?
Many employers may answer “yes” to that question. However, two significant concerns are often raised that may stop companies from adding additional options:
- It would increase the amount of education needed
- It would make the enrollment process more challenging in terms of paperwork, forms, and data transfer
With a growing amount of responsibilities and limited resources, those are legitimate points to consider for many Human Resources departments.
However, by using technology, we’ve been able to help companies successfully overcome those obstacles.
A Streamlined Solution That Increases Flexibility
Through this new platform, employers are able to implement a variety of employee benefit solutions. Not only may these options provide greater choice to employees, but they may also help to reduce an employer’s healthcare costs. These solutions include:
- Defined Contribution Strategies: During the online enrollment process, the employee is shown clearly how their employer is contributing to the cost of their benefits and how many dollars are available for them to spend.
- Private Exchange: Within a true online, consumer shopping experience, employees may have access to a virtual library of products and packaged offerings
- Consumer-Directed Health Plans: Employers are able to provide online educational materials that that explain how items such as high deductible health plans, Health Savings Accounts, and Health Reimbursement Arrangements work directly to employees and their families
- And more…
In addition, the back-end of the platform utilizes carrier connectivity to reduce the need for extra paperwork or duplicate data entry during the enrollment process.
Register for a Free Demo Today
Would you like to learn more about how this technology platform can help your company to improve its employee benefits program? Please register for a demo by filling out the form below.
In just a few minutes, you’ll see how easy it is to increase the choices available within your employee benefits program without increasing the demand on your company’s resources.