The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) recently released new forms for employers to use in connection with leave taken by their employees under the federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
While previously released versions of the forms had contained month-to-month expiration dates, the new forms reflect a new expiration date of May 31, 2018.
For quick access, here are links to the updated forms:
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- WH-381 Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities
- WH-382 Designation Notice
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember — for Military Family Leave
- WH-385-V Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave
I hope that you find this compliance update helpful. If you have any questions, please contact the CBG Benefits team at 781-759-1222.