Employee Wellness Newsletter for May 2015: Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention, Resistance Training, In-season Produce, and more
The articles within the May 2015 edition of “Live Well, Work Well” include:
- Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention
- The Importance of Resistance Training
- Save Money by Shopping for In-season Produce
- What Veggies and Fruits Are in Season Right Now?
- Recipe: Sauteed Spring Vegetables
Download the Employee Wellness Newsletter
All clients of CBG Benefits can now log-in to the CBGconnect portal to download the May 2015 edition of “Live Well, Work Well”.
Or, if you would like us to email you a copy of the newsletter, please send a note to info@CBGBenefits.com.
We encourage you to share this wellness newsletter with your employees via email and your intranet, as well as by printing and posting copies in your building.
If you have any questions or trouble logging into CBGconnect, please contact our team at 781-759-1222.