Is your company introducing a Health Savings Account (HSA) during its next Open Enrollment period for employee benefits? If so, employee education will be a major contributing factor to the success of your efforts.
In fact, a recent Wall Street Journal article highlighted two statistics from a Fidelity survey that speaks to that point:
- 62% of Americans don’t know how HSAs work
- 74% don’t know the differences between an HSA and an FSA
How We Can Help
In addition to helping your company analyze, select, and implement a Health Savings Account (HSA) option, we also have tools and communication resources that will help educate your employees.
In fact, we’ve recently released three new resources that will help you in this regard:
- HSA Video: This animated, 90-second video explains and promotes health savings accounts to your employees. It simplifies key concepts regarding how HSAs can be utilized throughout the year.
- HSA Guide: This comprehensive resources explains what health savings accounts are and how they work. In addition to discussing why they are a good choice, it also includes a list of HSA eligible expenses, HSA case studies, HSA best practices, and an HSA Expense Log.
- HSA Quiz: This HSA Quiz is designed to test — and improve — knowledge of health savings accounts at your organization.
How to Access these New Resources
All clients of CBG Benefits can now access these resources through the CBGconnect portal.
If you are not currently a client, but would like to review and possibly use these resources during your open enrollment period, please contact our team at 781-759-1222 or via email at info@CBGBenefits.com.