At CBG Benefits, we truly do strive to act as an extension the Human Resources department for our clients. One way that we do this is in regards to compliance matters. Our experienced team is always available to research questions and provide the appropriate guidance when necessary.
However, we also provide tools that empower our clients to research compliance requirements on their own. One of the online, self-service tools that we provide at no cost to our clients is HR360.
If you are a current user of HR360 and a client of CBG Benefits, we’re excited to tell you about a new feature that you may find helpful.
Setting Up State-Specific Compliance Alerts in HR360
HR360 contains a wealth of information to help companies understand and meet their compliance requirements. It provides information from a federal and state level. To help companies stay on top of the compliance requirements that truly impact their business, users have the ability to select specific States.
Here’s how you can do the same:
- Log-in to HR360
- In the top-right, click on the arrow next to your username, and select “My Account”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page; there you will find the “Select your preferred states:” section
- Select the corresponding checkbox for the states that apply to your business
- Also, make sure to check the box for the “Email me when a law in my state(s) has been updated.” option
- Click the “Update” button
Additional HR Compliance Support for Your Organization
We hope that you find this feature helpful as you seek to meet your compliance requirements.
Of course, this is just one of the tools and services that we provide to our clients. If you’d like to learn how we can help your team get a better grasp on the laws and action items that may apply to your organization, please contact us at 781-759-1222.